Stavanger Bay or if i'll see you again?
Loner
34 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
The little she-wolf had noticed the way the other had shifted, seemingly to create distance between herself and Fleur, but also to allow more room for Fleur to remove herself from the reach of the bitter cold. The gesture made her smile wide. Following in the direction of the feral female’s nod, she gazed out into the freezing darkness beyond the cave. Not that it was any brighter within the cave. 

“Yes, it is cold…thank you, Ia. If you’re, um, alright with it, I’m happy to help block the cold from reaching you. A friend of mine, not too long ago, also found a cave such as this. We found the thickest boughs of needled branches and placed them on the floor, they were so good at preventing the cold from sapping our warmth. It also smelled heavenly.” An idea popped in her head and tumbled out of her mouth in excitement.

“Wait, our cave has room. You could totally come back with me! The male I travelled with is nice, a real gentlemen. I’m sure he would be okay with it…” She had quickly turned back to Iaghe, forgetting that the woman may not quite enjoy fast movements. Iaghe reminded her of the little prey animals that she saw with Andr as they made their way into the Sentinels. As soon as they saw movement, they scurried off, running back to their homes seeking sanctuary from the wolves. Her words trailed off, ears flattening in apology. 

Fleur decided to slowly drop to the floor, all legs pulled into her body, as she felt the fatigue fill her bones with lead. Curling into herself, her nose buried into white and grey fur, she eyed the girl. Her next words were a little muffled, but audible enough. “Ia, I’m going to go to sleep now, you should, too! And if you ever feel too cold, I will not mind if you needed to come closer. I mean no harm to you, I hope you know that. I know what it’s like to be chilled to the bone. Can you imagine being washed ashore, in a place you didn’t recognize, that’s covered in a blanket of cold winds and snow? It was awful, but my friend found me… and… he…became…my sun…”

Those last few words were not meant to be said aloud—Fleur had fallen asleep.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
or if i'll see you again? - by Iaghe - January 15, 2024, 09:29 PM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Fleurette - January 18, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Iaghe - January 18, 2024, 08:13 PM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Fleurette - January 19, 2024, 10:16 AM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Iaghe - January 21, 2024, 12:05 AM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Fleurette - January 22, 2024, 02:32 PM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Iaghe - January 25, 2024, 01:43 PM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Fleurette - January 26, 2024, 10:35 AM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Iaghe - January 28, 2024, 04:48 PM