Moonsong Glacier Fending for His Life and Fleeing From His Past
33 Posts
Ooc — Tuft
Joining 

It was the middle of the night. Hototo’s cream and earth toned fur was matted and very unkempt as he trudged forward in the snow. He had been running away from his “family” for the past couple of days, barely taking a couple of hours a night sleeping to make sure that no one was following him. Completely lost, the only guide that he had was the river. He had thought that where there was water, there would be wolves, but he hadn’t seen, smelled or heard anything during his travels in the wilderness.

Hototo’s stomach growled. He had been told by his mother and father before that this was one of the worst winters they had ever seen. They barely managed to find any prey, and they had a full pack with dedicated hunters with them. He found some grass along the bank of the river and decided to pluck it out of the ground and eat it to satiate his hunger. “I’m not sure how much longer I’m going to be able to survive on my own.” Hototo thought to himself. 

A twig snapped. Hototo jumped, swiveling in the air and landed face forward toward the noise. “Who’s out there?!” Hototo yelled out, baring his wickedly sharp teeth. “I promise I will not harm you if you mean well!”

Messages In This Thread
Fending for His Life and Fleeing From His Past - by Hototo - January 29, 2024, 12:21 PM