Moonsong Glacier Fending for His Life and Fleeing From His Past
33 Posts
Ooc — Tuft

Surprised and nervous that Sulukinak didn’t answer Hototo but rather made a calling howl for the pack leader, he unconsciously stepped back, unsure if this meant that he was going to be killed for trespassing into their territory. If there was a moment to run away from this, now would be the time. “No,” He thought, “I won’t last another week if I keep going. Time to be brave now, Hototo!”.

He was sitting down on his haunches when the leader came over. Unlike Sulukinak who was poised and elegant, this wolf seemed dark and mysterious. Power and authority exhumed from his amber eyes, his tawny fur wisping in the wind. Making an introduction of himself, Hototo said “Hey there! Names Hototo. I mean no harm, I’ve been traveling for about a week and haven’t had a chance to eat or sleep. Is there any way that could be so kind and offer even a measly scrap of game?”. His thick southern accent radiated hospitality.

Messages In This Thread
Fending for His Life and Fleeing From His Past - by Hototo - January 29, 2024, 12:21 PM
RE: Fending for His Life and Fleeing From His Past - by Hototo - January 31, 2024, 11:50 AM