Permafrost Hollows You Taunt Me
7 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Absolutely! It’s been changed to 1/30 :)

One silvered eye peeked through a sleepy lid, having heard a heavy crunching below her in her light sleep. With a quick yawn and stretch, Amyrlin lifted from her bough bed, a gently shake to dislodge any needles adorning her fur, and she peered down to the world below. A mound of snow had been ransacked and she was surprised to see a young wolf peering back up at her. 

The lynx’s dropped her head onto the edge of the bough, gazing lazily back, a sly grin to her. “Well, look… at… you, wolf. Mighty hunter of the Permafrost. You caught a weasel. Proud of you.” She gave a nonchalant yawn, getting to her feet and dropping down a few branches to get a closer look at the she-wolf. Fur of snow save for the wings of a raven that adorned her back and blue eyes reminiscent of the crystalline glaciers in the area. Pretty, young. Not a threat.

The feline remained perched on the branch she had landed, eyes never leaving the young canid, and her grin still plastered to her face. Just watching…and waiting.
Messages In This Thread
You Taunt Me - by Amyrlin - January 17, 2024, 11:38 AM
RE: You Taunt Me - by Tulugak - January 30, 2024, 02:30 PM
RE: You Taunt Me - by Amyrlin - February 01, 2024, 11:01 AM
RE: You Taunt Me - by Tulugak - February 01, 2024, 01:04 PM
RE: You Taunt Me - by Amyrlin - February 04, 2024, 09:14 AM
RE: You Taunt Me - by Tulugak - February 10, 2024, 06:25 AM
RE: You Taunt Me - by Amyrlin - February 10, 2024, 08:02 AM
RE: You Taunt Me - by Tulugak - February 10, 2024, 09:00 AM