Northstar Vale yeah, i know i never shoulda took you home
Yellowstone
Alpha
123 Posts
Ooc — metic
she's being a weirdo, feel free to skip for now. please tag me if she is acknowledged!

the fog leaves little room for visible navigation, though it is by the aroma of a woman that guides her through the lanes of softwood.

she is drawn to it as men might be, though her attraction is only in interest of sampling the potential merchandise that might waltz their way near. she weaves through shrubby and streams, the smog thick with feverish season.

as scent boiled to a roaring strength, the viper's steps slowed. she sought to keep a distance, though the haze prevented her from doing so. it was only as the misty figures appeared in ways of spectral silhouettes that she halted her stride and set to peek through the clouded window like a peeping tom.
Messages In This Thread
yeah, i know i never shoulda took you home - by Poet - February 06, 2024, 05:36 AM
RE: yeah, i know i never shoulda took you home - by Nephele - February 06, 2024, 08:11 PM
RE: yeah, i know i never shoulda took you home - by Poet - February 07, 2024, 07:09 AM
RE: yeah, i know i never shoulda took you home - by Poet - February 13, 2024, 07:43 PM