Ankyra Sound My ship would leave the country
επιβήτορας
113 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
I don't think these translations are anywhere close to being correct, heh.

Today, he would not explain the details in words. Kevlyn's body language was enough to tell Spyro that he was still learning their language. He would learn in time, of this Spyridon had no doubt. The young ones learned more quickly, their little heads more malleable than their older counterparts. Considering Spyro had been bred, born, and raised to do nothing but serve The Nereides, it seemed that his malleable little head had gone in their direction. He had never lashed out, defied an order, or done anything that might upset his mothers and sisters.

“ώα ψαριών,” Spyridon said, looking pointedly at his pupil. “Είστε ένας ώα ψαριών.” He did not know if the boy would understand, but it did not matter. Spyro knew that he would learn his place, one way or another. It was always so much easier when the outsiders cooperated when converting to their way of life, but there was always a way to break them if they wanted to take the more difficult path.

“Επαναλάβετε αυτό. Μια ώα ψαριών.”
Messages In This Thread
My ship would leave the country - by Kevlyn - October 29, 2014, 01:35 PM
RE: My ship would leave the country - by RIP Spyridon - October 30, 2014, 12:02 PM
RE: My ship would leave the country - by Kevlyn - November 03, 2014, 07:19 PM
RE: My ship would leave the country - by RIP Spyridon - November 04, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: My ship would leave the country - by Kevlyn - November 05, 2014, 03:48 PM
RE: My ship would leave the country - by RIP Spyridon - November 05, 2014, 03:55 PM
RE: My ship would leave the country - by Kevlyn - November 06, 2014, 01:03 PM
RE: My ship would leave the country - by RIP Spyridon - November 06, 2014, 08:53 PM
RE: My ship would leave the country - by Kevlyn - November 08, 2014, 12:51 PM
RE: My ship would leave the country - by RIP Spyridon - November 09, 2014, 06:14 PM
RE: My ship would leave the country - by Kevlyn - November 11, 2014, 03:21 PM