Moonsong Glacier on different sides of the morn
33 Posts
Ooc — Tuft

Hototo was honestly surprised that Dutch was willing to be the lead to the hunt. He stood there dazed for a moment pondering this, when he noticed the other wolves where staring at him. Standing at attention he mentioned to Dutch "Thank you. I won't let you down!".

He looked out over the rest of the wolves, trying to determine who would be best for each position in the hunt. "Alright you bunch of mangy groundhogs, listen up!" Hototo said in his best military like voice. "I'm assuming this isn't any of y'all's first rodeo, so I won't overbear you with assignments.

He started pacing back and forth as he continued. "The Chief and I will lead out, while Aditya and Fallen Sun will follow us. I'll sniff out the nearest herd of deer, while you guys can mark out territories and make sure no one is following us. Once we get closer I'll let y'all know. Now MOVE OUT!" Hototo finished.

With that, Hototo tilted his head to the ground, seeming to immediately sniff something, and started to walk off into the forest.

Messages In This Thread
on different sides of the morn - by Dutch - February 07, 2024, 01:25 PM
RE: on different sides of the morn - by Hototo - February 07, 2024, 02:14 PM
RE: on different sides of the morn - by Fallen Sun - February 08, 2024, 08:55 AM
RE: on different sides of the morn - by Aditya - February 09, 2024, 12:31 AM
RE: on different sides of the morn - by Dutch - February 10, 2024, 11:29 AM
RE: on different sides of the morn - by Hototo - February 11, 2024, 05:36 PM