Ankyra Sound (ritual) dear seas of old, i come with a prayer
53 Posts
Ooc — Φ

She had been lounging at her favorite spot overlooking the beach. It was a shadey glen of tall redwoods and pines, with thick emerald grass strewn with flowers. It gave a commanding view of the ocean, as it was only a steady curve of a sand below the grass that led to the foamy waves. The sleek female felt in touch with not only her Mother Ocean, but the life that seemed to emanate from it.

It must've been several hours that Tethys had been asleep in her secluded bowl of grass, for it was night when she awoke. The moon gave out a wavering reflection on the ocean and tinged her feathery pelt white. Rising from her paws and stretching, the female set off on a purposeful trot. The moon was no simple object in the sky; it was a marker of time. And her intuition was right. Aktaie was calling for them, and through her mind's eye Tethys could imagine the silver-embossed pelts of wolves streaming from all sides of the Sound and conjoining under their leader.

With a pleased grin on her face, Tethys spotted Nishu first. Sidling beside him, her tail tip stroked his shoulder as she slowed to a walk. She caught the sour look on Caiaphas' face but shrugged it off. At least the outsider was learning. The knight had bowed in the alphess' presence and Tethys approved, dipping her head to Aktaie. She noted the two male pups who had come, surrounded by several adult females. All of their attentions had been turned on the lean frame of the head Neredies.
Messages In This Thread
(ritual) dear seas of old, i come with a prayer - by Aktaiê - November 01, 2014, 10:39 PM
RE: (ritual) dear seas of old, i come with a prayer - by Tethys - November 04, 2014, 09:12 PM