Blackbeak Bluff why'd they roll out that last genesis update
the invention of the ship was the invention of the shipwreck
3 Posts
Ooc — KT
and thank you for the tag! it was nice to come back to that.

caught.

that was an interesting thought. guilty conscience?

maybe so.

the stranger came calling. friendly. wary. let’s meet the new neighbors but not get too friendly with ‘em.

the bones of his jaw worked ‘round the bone in his jaw before he let it fall to his filthy paws. he’s older than this one, maybe, but none the wiser. still, there is something about this he doesn’t like.

maybe it’s the thought of those bluffs, the ceaseless roaring thunder beneath that drop that could swallow them both. he let himself believe that it was just unfortunate circumstance that stole the life from whatever was fermenting there.

hey there, with an implied stranger or maybe partner. but i’m not your buddy, guy. better not to be too familiar. some folks were just real funny about that kind of thing, and frontier had been traveling too long to give some hell back if this one wanted to go on and start something.

you stole my line. cringe. fuck. he knew it as soon as it left his mouth.

maybe he should just quit while he’s ahead. i’m lookin’ for somethin’ to eat. doesn’t have to be much of anything, just better’n that. he gestures towards the source of the rotten smell. i haven’t seen it but i don’t got to.
Messages In This Thread
why'd they roll out that last genesis update - by Cayetano - February 11, 2024, 06:18 PM
RE: why'd they roll out that last genesis update - by Frontier - February 12, 2024, 08:22 PM