Ankyra Sound (ritual) dear seas of old, i come with a prayer
επιβήτορας
113 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Since his arrival into the ranks of Ankyra Sound, things had been quiet. Spyridon had kept to himself, as he had been taught to do, bringing food to the caches and keeping a watchful eye on the borders that did not face the sea. His life was a solitary one, for the most part, though he had taken an interest in the couple of spawn that had arrived. They would be trained, just as he had been, to serve their mothers and sisters. And perhaps, if they were deemed worthy, they would give the sound more mothers and sisters. Spyridon had given his seed to none in Hippo Tang Cove. As a gift, he was not permitted to take part in the fertility rituals. Here, though, the women of the sound were welcome to do with him as they pleased.

The moon was high in the air, and when the matriarch's voice came to sing to it, Spyro was not surprised. This would not be his first ritual he had attended, nor would it be his last. He was quite accustomed to those the sisters would permit him to partake in. There were some he was shooed away from, but he had long ago learned which ones he could contribute to. On this night, he knew this was one he would be welcomed to attend.

He arrived to find many of the sisters already gathered. Spyro knew them by their scent, by their appearance, but lacked any knowledge of their names, sans Aella. Spyridon glanced to each briefly before taking a seat next to the young Kevlyn. He had noted that the boy's Greek was slowly improving during their lessons, and he imagined that he would be speaking fluently in no time. The other spawn Spyridon did not know well, but he had seen him from time to time. Perhaps they would become better acquainted as time wore on.
Messages In This Thread
(ritual) dear seas of old, i come with a prayer - by Aktaiê - November 01, 2014, 10:39 PM
RE: (ritual) dear seas of old, i come with a prayer - by RIP Spyridon - November 04, 2014, 09:53 PM