Ankyra Sound hor-watit flaming against my enemies
επιβήτορας
113 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Spyro is protective!

Throughout his many moons on this earth, Spyridon had been taught that the mothers and sisters were to be respected above all else. This respect, however, did not extend to outsiders. They were to be either captured, if the pack was in need of males, or evaluated by a sister, if the curious wolf happened to be of the fairer sex. He had been taught only Greek and knew nothing of the common tongue. This was put into place so that he might not spill the secrets of The Nereides. They were a fiercely secretive and elusive breed, giving their cultural secrets to only those who had proven that they were loyal to the cause. And even then, it was only the females who were granted the most knowledge.

Coming around a bend, Spyridon spotted a lone figure looking into his home. Curious wanderers were aplenty, but those who were truly loyal were much less abundant. Ankyra Sound was strong, this much he knew, but it could always be stronger. As he drew near, his presence was calm and confident. “Αυτή είναι η Άγκυρα ήχου,” he said, knowing full-well that she would likely not understand the words that fell from his mouth. If she did, it meant that she was likely from one of the many branches of The Nereides, and she would be welcomed by the sisters. If not, Spyro would call out for one of his sisters to speak with her.
Messages In This Thread
hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by Hatshepsut - October 23, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by RIP Spyridon - November 04, 2014, 10:17 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by Hatshepsut - November 10, 2014, 12:26 AM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by RIP Spyridon - November 10, 2014, 10:54 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by Hatshepsut - November 13, 2014, 12:39 AM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by RIP Spyridon - November 15, 2014, 04:45 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by Hatshepsut - November 21, 2014, 11:02 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by RIP Spyridon - November 22, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by Caiaphas - November 22, 2014, 08:11 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by Hatshepsut - November 24, 2014, 10:47 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by RIP Spyridon - November 25, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by Caiaphas - November 25, 2014, 04:18 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by Hatshepsut - November 30, 2014, 12:30 PM
RE: hor-watit flaming against my enemies - by RIP Spyridon - November 30, 2014, 12:54 PM