Cricket Creek Bog ¤aapiaq
Moonglow
Epsilon
this is my moment in the sun
67 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Hey Tala, I know you're stressed with threads so if you'd like, we could fade this out with this post or your next one, assume the boys travelled back to camp behind the scenes, and then I could start a new thread tagging Asivaq for their reunion, and simply assume Kigi is with them, if that might help ease some of the feeling of being overwhelmed! Just let me know <3

Stratos didn't think far into the pale man's silence. While Kigipigak thought, the fire man plucked at the ice along the edge of the pond, chipping away at some of the already broken bits. Cathartic, really. For what, he didn't know, but it felt better moving his paws about doing something, than just waiting and watching and starting while the other made up his mind. 

But the man agreed, and to more than fishing! A deer! Stratos bowed low with a great wave of his tail, a whine of excitement parsing from his throat, before he stood tall and gave himself a shake. It's been longer still that I've had company to hunt those!

Too excited, Stratos! Calm yourself down! Good thing Kigipigak had a level head on his shoulders. As the pale man took the lead, Stratos fell into rusted step alongside him. How long had it really been since he'd followed a deer for more than boredom's sake? Too long! But father's teachings rose to mind with every fresh step, and beside his company, for the first time in a very long time, he felt truly wolf again.
Common | Inuktitut | Greek
Messages In This Thread
¤aapiaq - by Kigipigak - January 30, 2024, 07:15 PM
RE: ¤aapiaq - by Stratos - January 31, 2024, 01:10 PM
RE: ¤aapiaq - by Kigipigak - February 01, 2024, 04:41 PM
RE: ¤aapiaq - by Stratos - February 02, 2024, 01:09 AM
RE: ¤aapiaq - by Kigipigak - February 07, 2024, 01:26 PM
RE: ¤aapiaq - by Stratos - February 14, 2024, 11:00 AM