Moonsong Glacier in the dark of the moon
25 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous
He wondered privately what kind of gifts the man would have to offer to the Moonwoman, but nodded in silent acceptance, happy to accomplish two tasks at once if it meant that he was given leave to go to their sister pack. 

That pack seemed to have some amount of hunters, which was good news- keeping the wolves fed was probably one of their biggest tasks, though he hoped that the one named Hototo could keep his ego from getting in the way. He'd remind himself to be careful when he met the man as proud wolves were not his favorite. The women seemed inclined to work with pelts, something Leith wished was a practice for men as well- he would have taken easily to a hobby that involved some level of crafting abilities, but he'd never been taught. Learning medicine was as close as he had been permitted to come to learning the more 'feminine' trades. 

Without switching his tone, Dutch asked a question that earned a surprised look from the medic. He blinked twice, and chuffed. "No. I'm afraid I've always been a bit more married to my practices," A comment that had likely been intended to wound, but it'd been deflected easily enough. "I was with someone, once, for some time, but according to her, I have a 'one track mind' and...Well, you know how women are," He said with a blithe shrug. "She felt she wasn't getting enough attention unless she was either sick or wounded, so it ended there."
Messages In This Thread
in the dark of the moon - by Dutch - January 19, 2024, 10:47 AM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Leith - January 19, 2024, 06:06 PM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Dutch - January 19, 2024, 08:50 PM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Leith - February 01, 2024, 11:05 AM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Dutch - February 01, 2024, 11:16 AM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Leith - February 01, 2024, 11:38 AM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Dutch - February 02, 2024, 08:08 PM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Leith - February 05, 2024, 04:31 PM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Dutch - February 05, 2024, 07:41 PM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Leith - February 06, 2024, 06:26 PM
RE: in the dark of the moon - by Dutch - February 07, 2024, 07:47 PM