Ouroboros Spine wolf-father, at the door
91 Posts
Ooc — bee
she gave him his space; ears previously perked at his words turned away as kivaluk continued. galana's jaws hung open, the hope she'd have words to speak diminished quickly. her tail continued to move, but now only relaying the nerves that riddled her.

how could she tell him?

but i think the wondering might be stoppin' up their throats even more than yours.

valiant's words came to her but they quickly prompted frustration. how could that be true? she sat down in front of him looking into the eyes they wistfully shared. he hadn't meant to turn this greeting so fast, but the mention of her time away brought disagreeable memories forward. galana shut her mouth to swallow the illness that rose in her throat, remembering he was possibly more 'stopped up' than her.

i wasn't alone. her eyes internally rolled, irritated at her oh so obvious choice of words.

i couldn't even tell you why they were coming through here, but i went with them, wanted to go see the ocean. then, mida did something real bad and they couldn't turn around to take me back here. it was all a big hurry, teeth nipping at me when i was going to slow. i'm sure they carried me for a time, i can't really remember. they weren't anything short of a group of thugs, doing bad things and fightin' alot. i just- i don't know kiva. they took care of me, taught me how to keep my belly full and kept me warm. i don't know why they kept me around, they were scared i think. i was scared to, but i knew i was pushing my luck with them.

she let out a sigh, hoping to release the heaviness on her chest with one breath.

i'm sorry, kivaluk. i never meant to leave, i was stupid. she'd meant that, truly embarrassed for how trusting she was.
[Image: d3jp7hf-0664de4f-6cb0-4493-b8fd-98f26181...0z5sj-61nQ]

Messages In This Thread
wolf-father, at the door - by Galana - February 10, 2024, 10:37 AM
RE: wolf-father, at the door - by Kivaluk - February 11, 2024, 06:49 AM
RE: wolf-father, at the door - by Galana - February 11, 2024, 02:37 PM
RE: wolf-father, at the door - by Kivaluk - February 17, 2024, 05:08 AM
RE: wolf-father, at the door - by Galana - February 19, 2024, 12:46 AM
RE: wolf-father, at the door - by Kivaluk - February 22, 2024, 05:20 AM
RE: wolf-father, at the door - by Galana - March 03, 2024, 05:53 PM
RE: wolf-father, at the door - by Kivaluk - March 10, 2024, 12:39 PM
RE: wolf-father, at the door - by Galana - March 20, 2024, 05:28 PM
RE: wolf-father, at the door - by Kivaluk - March 31, 2024, 05:03 AM