Firestone Hot Springs take the road less traveled by, tell yourself you can always stop
Brecheliant
NPC
right where you left me
81 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Had it been anybody else, Sylvie would've assumed that they were talking about her weight, and it would've brought her down. But, since it was Ceridwen, she took no offense. Yeah, she shot back in agreement, shaking out her coat to make it appear larger. You better watch out or the fur will get 'cha!

The news of their sister behaving was surprising, but Sylvie nodded sagely. We'll just have to hope for the sake of the planet that she continues to behave. After all, this was the fate of the world in their sibling's paws.

The Oracle of Delphi was something that rang a bell in her mind, but she quickly shook her head. I have no idea, she admitted, feeling a bit embarrassed by what she was about to admit, Mom tried to tell me that story, but I got too scared, and she told me something lighter instead.
Messages In This Thread
RE: take the road less traveled by, tell yourself you can always stop - by Sylvie - February 19, 2024, 01:50 PM