Sun Mote Copse my ship would leave the country
Sun Mote Copse
Comrade
30 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
Nyssa had had the displeasure of waking with a headache that morning. What a wonderful way to start the day. But really, she had no one else to blame but herself, for choosing to sleep out in the cold winter air last night. She was familiar with almost the whole territory by now, save for one or two landmarks. Yet, she still had not chosen a den site for herself.

The Taigh was the perfect communal area. Deep, cozy, spacious and warm. She loved the concept of tucking in, sleeping amidst the comfort of trusted pack mates. It was how she and her family had lived and a feeling she so deeply missed. But Meerkat was expecting her puppies very soon now. She didn't want to crowd her and Njord during this time. And Nyssa was still new. Not quite at the comfort level where she was ready to immerse herself so closely, despite her yearning.

She had been in the middle of crossing from one side of the Copse to the other, deep in investigating a scent she had picked up in the morning. The occasional discarded feather and telltale skinny, clawed prints in the snow, identified the owner. A wild turkey. And she was on it's trail. Catching rather fresh markings to reinforce their claim, she put aside any concern of her own. She could do her round later in the day. With her nose to the ground, amber eyes flashing up from time to time, she was led into the unmistakable area marked by a large tree stump. Not expecting anyone to be around, she was surprised to see the golden blonde fur of another wolf. Enough to distract her from her task, temporarily. Diverting from her path, true to form, the slate female called out in a friendly way, tail waving loosely.
Messages In This Thread
my ship would leave the country - by Stingray - February 20, 2024, 11:53 AM
RE: my ship would leave the country - by Nyssa - February 20, 2024, 12:28 PM
RE: my ship would leave the country - by Stingray - February 25, 2024, 03:18 AM