Duck Lake somewhere in time
98 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Sumayl just snorted and rolled his eyes at Snow White, unsure where in the hell the other got that he wasn't picking a fight. Sumayl had just been there, taking a drink before returning to The Sunspire, minding his own business before this blood coughing freak of nature started tossing insults at him, and trying to play King of the Mountain when he had no right too. Sumayl had every intention of doing whatever the hell he wanted on free territory and didn't give a rat's ass what Snow White thought about it. As far as Sumayl was ultimately concerned Snow White could kiss his golden ass. A laugh burst from Sumayl's lips when Silvermane spoke that apparently you were a virgin if you didn't have kids. Clearly this guy had never gotten laid before. Being a father had nothing to do with if you were a virgin or not. “You should probably stop while you're ahead,” Sumayl hissed condescendingly. “I don't think you could be more of a virgin.” Sumayl snickered at the male he kept calling Snow White. Sumayl didn't know the other man's name, and frankly, didn't want too. It wasn't like he'd make a point of visiting Snow White ever again, and if he did he wasn't so sure he could resist the temptation to beat some Snow White ass, because the punk ass in front of him definitely had it coming. He deserved every one to beat the living shit out of him, until he was within an inch of his life and then some. Maybe it would teach him not to pick fights with wolves just minding their own business.

Sumayl was the only one with any right to be even remotely angry at the other, because Snow White had instigated the whole thing. “Don't worry princess,” Sumayl drew, “When I find your corpse I'll be sure to piss all over it.” Because he didn't really know any other way to defile a corpse and in an ideal world the other would be nothing but scraps of fur and bones from scavengers. “Right. I'm the bag of bones,” Sumayl had done a fairly more than decent job of keeping himself fed while he was a lone wolf, but that was besides the point. Snow White was clearly grasping desperately at straws. With another snort Sumayl rolled his eyes, watching as the other receded, not trusting Snow White enough to walk away back towards The Sunspire until he knew for sure the other was gone.

Messages In This Thread
somewhere in time - by Sumayl - October 11, 2014, 12:04 PM
RE: somewhere in time - by Silvermane - October 11, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: somewhere in time - by Sumayl - October 11, 2014, 04:41 PM
RE: somewhere in time - by Silvermane - October 12, 2014, 02:09 AM
RE: somewhere in time - by Sumayl - October 12, 2014, 08:22 AM
RE: somewhere in time - by Silvermane - October 12, 2014, 11:21 AM
RE: somewhere in time - by Sumayl - October 13, 2014, 05:46 AM
RE: somewhere in time - by Silvermane - October 28, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: somewhere in time - by Sumayl - November 05, 2014, 08:52 AM
RE: somewhere in time - by Silvermane - November 06, 2014, 10:58 AM
RE: somewhere in time - by Sumayl - November 07, 2014, 12:43 PM