Swiftcurrent Creek [m] The Road Ahead
The Shieldmaiden
277 Posts
Ooc — Liv
It is the call every woman's body will experience. 
well, that's fucked. 

She felt her breath hitch as Ensio seemed to register what she said. 
She swore she felt it in the very air around them. 
But his eyes did not grow harsh upon her, instead, they seemed to soften...
And as he drew closer, Sovereign felt herself trying to get closer as well, though it felt like the distance between them was closed far quicker than she thought it would, while she was taking in his strong, muscled frame, his handsome face...
Not that she was complaining, especially as Ensio reached for her cheek in a tender kiss.

Sovereign pressed softly into him, into his touch, and was in the middle of wrapping him into herself with her muzzle as he uttered words for her - 

Say you'll be mine, Sov. Not only now, but tomorrow, until our dying day. I need you.

She felt tears prick the corners of her eyes, but out of overflowing joy instead of anything else; And his forearm over her shoulder gave this moment all the more meaning to her beaten and battered heart. 
But as she spoke, she felt truth intertwined like threads in cloth as the words left her:

"I am yours, Ensio. Not just now, or tomorrow, but for as long as life flows through me; And even after." She vowed, pressing herself further into him, with genuine romantic want that fought to overpower the heat her body felt while she was in season.

She did not feel she needed to ask him if he felt the same.
The Only Thing They Fear Is You
Messages In This Thread
[m] The Road Ahead - by Ensio - February 09, 2024, 09:35 PM
RE: The Road Ahead - by Sovereign - February 15, 2024, 01:01 PM
RE: The Road Ahead - by Ensio - February 15, 2024, 10:12 PM
RE: The Road Ahead - by Sovereign - February 26, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: The Road Ahead - by Ensio - March 03, 2024, 05:17 PM
RE: The Road Ahead - by Sovereign - March 07, 2024, 09:43 AM
RE: [m] The Road Ahead - by Ensio - March 11, 2024, 09:06 PM
RE: [m] The Road Ahead - by Sovereign - March 16, 2024, 01:43 PM
RE: [m] The Road Ahead - by Ensio - March 17, 2024, 01:50 PM