Emberwood i've told a million lies, but now i tell a single truth
<font face="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#008b8b;">k</span><span style="color:#158b8b;">a</span><span style="color:#298b8b;">l</span><span style="color:#3e8b8b;">e</span><span style="color:#528b8b;">i</span><span style="color:#3e828b;">d</span><span style="color:#297a8b;">o</span><span style="color:#15718b;">s</span><span style="color:#00688b;">c</span><span style="color:#087b93;">o</span><span style="color:#108d9b;">p</span><span style="color:#18a0a2;">e</span><span style="color:#20b2aa;"> </span><span style="color:#2abab3;">e</span><span style="color:#34c2bb;">y</span><span style="color:#3ec9c4;">e</span><span style="color:#48d1cc;">s</span></div></font>
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini

Life was too short for introductions. He knew the female had seen him before, they had exchanged glances during a meeting once or twice. He was not tired of the conventional structure that conversations seemed to follow, he much rathered to let the words flow freely.

"Beautifully quiet indeed" he barked with a small flick of his ear. The girl didn't wait long to push their conversation back on track, to which the male simply responded with a nod of his head instead of the routinary response with his own name. "I have quite a passion for stars -- and all luminous being in general" he barked carrying on with his words without stopping to see the female's reaction. He wished he could tell her how much more fun it was to let the words fly out of one's lips, something like the way the leaves slipped of the branches and swirled around the air.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i've told a million lies, but now i tell a single truth - by Galileo - November 05, 2014, 05:59 PM