Emberwood then you might see your shadow
<h5> [ <u>current status</u>: <i>slight limp on one of her hind legs</i> ]<h5>
39 Posts
Ooc —
i stumble and fall

The malnourished female kept puffing her chest out, and flaring her nostrils, she was not afraid of him. She feared nothing except being alone, not even death was frightening for the girl, she had been so close to it before she considered it an old colleage. The male opened his mouth again, this time to spill out sarcastic remarks about her thin frame that only made Juno's tail puff out even more.

"Shut up, you fatass, I eat just enough thank you for your concern" she snapped back, her little ears turning and twisting as she faced the man. It was a lie to say she hadn't been after his treasure, but honestly now that he had shown what a dick he was she had lost her apetite -- her emtpy stomach was now filled with rage and annoyance. She wanted to yell in his face and kick dirt in his eye but just like him she knew that the man would squash her as soon as she tried.

She would be able to talk back to him until he showed further signs of hostility, then she would be obliged to turn tail and flee. Suddenly he began to respond to her last comment about having a stick up his rear end, of course not before touching the subject of the world's fate if it orbited around him. "Boo-hoo, quit your sob story! The world will never revolve around you, you're far too uptight for that" she sneered, lashing her tail like a whip and furrowing her brow, "And you're too.. stupid if you think I'll check out your bum.. " she answered awkwardly at his next remark. She wasn't sure it it was because the man had been rude, but she felt a certain bubbling of repulsion in her chest as she laid eyes on him.
Maybe it was just him, or men in general.

<style> .free-one {background-color:#FFF2FF
; width:600px; margin:0px auto; text-indent:50px; color:#AB004A
; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:14px; line-height:1.5em; padding:20px; text-align:justify;} .free-one-pic {float:right; margin:10px;} .free-one b {font-weight:600; color:#51537D;} .free-one p {margin:0px;} .free-one-lyric{font-family: 'Alex Brush', cursive; font-size:26px; border-bottom:1px solid black; line-height:13px;} </style>
Messages In This Thread
then you might see your shadow - by Scipio - October 06, 2014, 05:13 AM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Juno - October 08, 2014, 11:05 PM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Scipio - October 12, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Juno - October 12, 2014, 11:34 PM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Scipio - October 19, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Juno - October 21, 2014, 10:19 PM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Scipio - October 23, 2014, 09:42 AM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Juno - October 25, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Scipio - October 27, 2014, 08:21 AM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Juno - November 05, 2014, 07:56 PM