Sheepeater Cliff hi i'm juno and this is jackass
<h5> [ <u>current status</u>: <i>slight limp on one of her hind legs</i> ]<h5>
39 Posts
Ooc —
i stumble and fall

There were no introductions or more questions asked, as if cases like these were routinary the older female began to asses the bruises and injuries, all invisible to the naked eye. Juno turned her head to look at her own side, she didn't know how but the female had arrived at the conclusion that nothing was broken or out of place.
Well that's good, wouldn't want to walk around with a rib hanging out of place..

The mention of herbs caused the female's ears to turn, she had never heard of something of the sort -- she was not concious of it at least. Her mother as a good traveller, had learnt the very basics of medicine which she had applied once or twice when Juno and her sibling played too rough.

The emerald-eyed woman went on, explaining the use of the medicine and the possible side-effects . Hallucinations? "Neat"she barked enthusiastically as she lapped up the seeds offered by the woman. Of course her mother had told her not to take anything from strangers when she was a child -- but she was a grown woman now; or in her mind she was.

"So do you eat these like everytime you fall?" she asked, her tail waving to signal she was kidding. She had never tried these kinds of drugs and she didn't mean to imply the kind woman and the juvenile were druggies, she was just being the same ill-mannered girl she had always been.
She was simply Juno; the jackass.

<style> .free-one {background-color:#FFF2FF
; width:600px; margin:0px auto; text-indent:50px; color:#AB004A
; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:14px; line-height:1.5em; padding:20px; text-align:justify;} .free-one-pic {float:right; margin:10px;} .free-one b {font-weight:600; color:#51537D;} .free-one p {margin:0px;} .free-one-lyric{font-family: 'Alex Brush', cursive; font-size:26px; border-bottom:1px solid black; line-height:13px;} </style>
Messages In This Thread
hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - October 08, 2014, 10:37 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Junior - October 09, 2014, 09:55 AM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - October 10, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Junior - October 11, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - October 11, 2014, 06:16 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Junior - October 12, 2014, 09:17 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Blue Willow - October 13, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - October 16, 2014, 03:39 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Junior - October 29, 2014, 10:19 AM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Blue Willow - October 29, 2014, 07:30 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - November 05, 2014, 08:11 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Blue Willow - November 08, 2014, 06:05 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - November 18, 2014, 06:03 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Blue Willow - November 20, 2014, 04:38 PM