girl you melt me like ice and whiskey
<h5> [ <u>current status</u>: <i>slight limp on one of her hind legs</i> ]<h5>
39 Posts
Ooc —
so ashamed, sorry for the extremely long wait
i stumble and fall

While she was oblivious to the man's upbringing and the ways of his people, she was mesmerized by the stocky structure of the man and his velveteen fur that unlike hers, stuck close to his body like a thin veil of the same fog they were wrapped in. She traced the outline of his physique with her eyes, studying the remarkable features the dog blood in his veins had done. He was a creature unlike any other, a half-breed without much to highlight in another's perspective but an exotic god in the eyes of the girl.

She did as she was commanded, taking a small bite at first thinking that the strange creature in front of her was just some sort of crazy illusion and that the rabbit she had in her mouth was a cruel joke from her makers. He was close enough to be real, though his pigmentation didn't discard the chance of him being a ghost. But if he were a ghost, why was he here? Was the afterlife so boring he had returned to feed stray women on the road?

After she ripped off a good chunk off the rabbit's body that would surely sate her hunger, she looked up at the man, her ears swiveling on her cranium as he voiced a single question. One that unfortunately Juno could not answer. " No. Sorry, I'm not from here" she barked with a light shrug of her shoulders, it was a beautiful place that surely had an equally stunnning name to go with it but she didn't know it yet.

<style> .free-one {background-color:#FFF2FF
; width:600px; margin:0px auto; text-indent:50px; color:#AB004A
; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:14px; line-height:1.5em; padding:20px; text-align:justify;} .free-one-pic {float:right; margin:10px;} .free-one b {font-weight:600; color:#51537D;} .free-one p {margin:0px;} .free-one-lyric{font-family: 'Alex Brush', cursive; font-size:26px; border-bottom:1px solid black; line-height:13px;} </style>
Messages In This Thread
girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Juno - October 10, 2014, 10:40 PM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Ankh - October 12, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Juno - October 13, 2014, 12:28 AM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Ankh - October 13, 2014, 02:52 PM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Juno - October 16, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Ankh - October 25, 2014, 12:56 AM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Juno - November 05, 2014, 09:08 PM