Ouroboros Spine lambent, flashing, red and white.
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
My bad on the brief delay here. I keep on derpin' instead of posting the last couple of days.

He caught her gaze for a moment and found himself spying the inner fire that seemingly illuminated her eyes. The happiness that Harlyn exuded was uplifting still, and he wondered just how long it had been since the wolves of the Spine had felt a sense of confidence in what it was they were doing. Which, technically that should have been surviving, but there had been more than enough to come tearing down the pillars and foundation of their morale. Somehow, Mordecai sought to change that for the better. It was simply a matter of figuring out how to do it.

“Mm? Oh, I suppose it does,” he said, glancing down at himself then, giving a long neglected once-over of his body. In spite of his general unkempt coat as of late, he was still put together pretty well. Of course, he wouldn't have lied that now he had a fraction of self-consciousness rolling in behind him. “I think it matches you too, maybe a bit more than me. Guess this is our season, huh?” Her coat was far more varied than his own, at least when it came to the shades of grey that masked her. She was patterned, he was a bit more in the way of speckled and dusted in places, all of which were confined to the smattering of thick guardhairs. All in all, Mordecai had not noticed how thicker his coat had become with the gradual change of season.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
lambent, flashing, red and white. - by Harlyn - October 15, 2014, 11:02 AM
RE: lambent, flashing, red and white. - by Mordecai - October 15, 2014, 04:08 PM
RE: lambent, flashing, red and white. - by Harlyn - October 16, 2014, 09:28 AM
RE: lambent, flashing, red and white. - by Mordecai - October 17, 2014, 12:35 AM
RE: lambent, flashing, red and white. - by Harlyn - October 21, 2014, 03:15 PM
RE: lambent, flashing, red and white. - by Mordecai - October 26, 2014, 01:51 PM
RE: lambent, flashing, red and white. - by Harlyn - October 27, 2014, 03:50 PM
RE: lambent, flashing, red and white. - by Mordecai - October 29, 2014, 07:44 PM
RE: lambent, flashing, red and white. - by Harlyn - October 30, 2014, 03:15 PM
RE: lambent, flashing, red and white. - by Mordecai - November 05, 2014, 09:38 PM
RE: lambent, flashing, red and white. - by Harlyn - November 06, 2014, 09:37 AM
RE: lambent, flashing, red and white. - by Mordecai - November 06, 2014, 11:33 AM
RE: lambent, flashing, red and white. - by Harlyn - November 06, 2014, 06:27 PM
RE: lambent, flashing, red and white. - by Mordecai - November 09, 2014, 05:47 PM
RE: lambent, flashing, red and white. - by Harlyn - November 13, 2014, 09:43 AM
RE: lambent, flashing, red and white. - by Mordecai - November 15, 2014, 02:54 AM