in some sad way i already know
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Pfft, you're fine! I'm a patient sort, really. Plus I've been derpin' hardcore on replying to my threads because tired and restless. :C I still enjoyed this and will archive! <3

She seemed to settle into some process of thought and in turn, he found himself doing the same. Mordecai did not wonder if she had considered her pack's success or not; he imagined she had. Caiaphas, for all her quirks, did not strike Mordecai as a creature who did not think ahead in that regard. She was interesting and in turn, he enjoyed her company regardless of whether or not they spoke. Any good interaction was a reprieve from the negativity that had tried to exude from the Spine; somewhere behind him he was inclined to believe there were plenty of conspiracies hatching. Whether or not those came to light, he would wait and see.

She rose, speaking and pulling him from his rooted reverie momentarily. Time was habitual in the way that it got away from them all and in spite of the late hour he found himself wishing that her visit had lasted longer. He offered her a smile as her farewell and watched her dark figure merge with the shadows on the outskirts of visible light. The forest acted as though it swallowed the coast dwelling coywolf, and he hoped that it spat her back out safely and close to home.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
in some sad way i already know - by Caiaphas - October 07, 2014, 07:35 PM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Mordecai - October 08, 2014, 03:26 AM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Caiaphas - October 09, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Mordecai - October 13, 2014, 12:03 PM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Caiaphas - October 14, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Mordecai - October 16, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Caiaphas - October 18, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Mordecai - October 23, 2014, 11:57 AM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Caiaphas - October 27, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: in some sad way i already know - by Mordecai - October 28, 2014, 12:30 AM