Neverwinter Forest Reunions are always fun right?
Pledged
La Muerte
28 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
The woman had directed a question to her, which she returned with a thoughtful nod. “I do think…uh, given the possible, soon-to- be known circumstance…that it would be a good idea for us to find numbers, whether it be to form our own or to join one.” She side-eyed Hashut, a blush creeping onto her cheeks. 

It wasn’t a question of feeling safe, for she felt so with Hashut, regardless of pack or not. But, it was more for the potential future of their potential children. Or, child. She wouldn’t know for a few weeks, yet, but it was better to prepare now than to find themselves stranded. It has been done, raising a family as a lone wolf family, but it was not a life she wanted.

She got up and saddled closer to Hashut, leaning into him. Her eyes had remained on the other female. “I did not catch your name other than that you are Hashut’s sister. It might be good for me to know, don’t you think?” It wasn’t intentionally meant to be rude, but she couldn’t help the small amount of sass peek through.
This character conducts herself in a manner that may include vulgar language and violence. By interacting with her, you are doing so at your discretion.
Messages In This Thread
Reunions are always fun right? - by Serem - March 11, 2024, 02:05 PM
RE: Reunions are always fun right? - by Scoria - March 14, 2024, 09:39 AM
RE: Reunions are always fun right? - by Hashut - March 15, 2024, 04:27 PM
RE: Reunions are always fun right? - by Serem - March 15, 2024, 04:34 PM
RE: Reunions are always fun right? - by Scoria - March 18, 2024, 09:52 AM
RE: Reunions are always fun right? - by Hashut - March 25, 2024, 03:31 PM
RE: Reunions are always fun right? - by Scoria - March 25, 2024, 04:52 PM
RE: Reunions are always fun right? - by Serem - March 26, 2024, 04:24 PM
RE: Reunions are always fun right? - by Scoria - March 26, 2024, 08:01 PM
RE: Reunions are always fun right? - by Serem - April 06, 2024, 10:54 AM
RE: Reunions are always fun right? - by Scoria - April 09, 2024, 03:18 PM