How are we still breathing
61 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
This is for the one and only, @Njal :P

I got this plot with Marie in which Arabella kinda "adopted" Maera when her parents left, so I might mention that a little here, but I'm gonna keep it vague until we're done :)

<style> .Arabella1{padding: 10px;} .Arabella1 q {font-family: 'Marck Script', cursive; font-size: 17px; color: #F2A8CD;} .Arabella1 p { margin: 10px 80px 10px 80px; font-family: 'Gabriela', serif; color:#696969; text-align:justify; text-indent:35px; font-size:16px'}
</style>

Sad days haunted the Glacier. It had all happened to quickly, and sadly, it was the little Maera who had suffered it all alone. It all started with the kidnapping of her golden brother and his father leaving after him, and then, Tuwawi too left without notice. At this point, Maera was devastated, left alone by both her parents, and suffering the loss of her own brother, but as if that wasn't enough, the rest of the litter disappeared too, leaving the little fire princess with no family.

But they said he was back. Tuwawi's mate had returned from the dead just a couple days ago, and he was lurking around the forests. Arabella didn't know the man personally, but she had seen him a couple times around before his disappearance. A tall and broad man with ashen pelt, an imposing figure without a doubt. He looked a lot like her own father.

The last time she checked on Maera had been two days ago. She knew her father was back and she knew they needed space. This kind of reunions were too personal, and Arabella knew when she wasn't required. But today, Bella was itching to see her. She knew she was alright, her father was with her after all, but she needed to see with her eyes that the girl was better. Slowly but eagerly, Arabella walked to wards the Sveijarn den, hoping to encounter the fire babe.

Messages In This Thread
How are we still breathing - by Arabella - November 06, 2014, 07:00 PM
RE: How are we still breathing - by RIP Njal - November 07, 2014, 01:24 PM