Noctisardor Bypass pins n needles
Rivenwood
Oak
158 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Therapist
The guard-dog responded well to her question and offer—progress. Learning to speak one's language was always a bit of a process, but Fiona was becoming more accustomed to it with each difficult case she met. This one was decidedly easy when compared to Anselm, who had always seemed to change his mind about what he wanted. The guard-dog wanted his underlings to work. He used the word "strays," which she could only assume referred to Etienne and Anselm. The only other adults in Rivenwood were Heda and Druid, both leaders and presumably of equal status to the guard-dog himself.

He seemed to think he was the only one capable of handling patrols, and Fiona would let him have that. It certainly wasn't her favorite thing to do. I'll get right on it then, she replied, pausing only a moment in case he had any further instructions. It would be easy enough to hunt on her way back from the hollow, and she could always find time to hunt while she was here, too. A particular raccoon, however, would not be on the menu.

I do have one request, she said, thinking of it only now. It's a small one, but if you see a raccoon hanging out near me, don't eat her. She's valuable to me. I'll make sure there's plenty in the caches to make up for it.
Messages In This Thread
pins n needles - by Fiona - March 27, 2024, 06:49 PM
RE: pins n needles - by Myrmidon - March 28, 2024, 04:19 PM
RE: pins n needles - by Fiona - March 28, 2024, 04:32 PM
RE: pins n needles - by Myrmidon - March 28, 2024, 09:47 PM
RE: pins n needles - by Fiona - March 29, 2024, 12:18 PM
RE: pins n needles - by Myrmidon - March 29, 2024, 01:21 PM
RE: pins n needles - by Fiona - March 29, 2024, 04:21 PM
RE: pins n needles - by Myrmidon - April 03, 2024, 01:24 PM
RE: pins n needles - by Fiona - April 03, 2024, 04:36 PM