I watch her sleep just like an angel
61 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
I was much better, thanks :) (when you posted and I totally didn't for like a mont... Sorry 'bout that...)
Wanna wrap this up so it doesn't go stale? I'm ok with finishing if you'd like to keep going, it's my fault for being such a slow poster :(
We could fade with them going to explore the glacier :3

Arabella giggled at Malachi's joke, and her tail started swaying from side to side as if her bad thoughts had banished as easily as they had flooded her mind. Truth was, that she was actually warming up to him as he believed, she was feeling more comfortable around him now. It seemed like she had gone through the 'Awkward' phase much quicker than she usually did, maybe Malachi was just that friendly... Yeah, I got that Reckless vibe from you at first sight... she teased back with a sly smile, which even though was awkward A.F, it lit up her delicate face with natural beauty.

To be honest, Arabella wouldn't last much longer if the path got tougher, but she still wanted to hang out a bit more with her new friend. So after hesitating for a couple seconds she made the decision she thought would be best for her. I... What was she doing? Yeah, show me more! she said after shaking her head. [size=x-small]Didn't I tell you to go back to your damn den, Arabella!?[/size]

Messages In This Thread
I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 02, 2014, 06:33 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 03, 2014, 12:32 AM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 05, 2014, 07:30 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 06, 2014, 10:20 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 09, 2014, 03:11 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 10, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 17, 2014, 11:01 AM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 25, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 26, 2014, 01:30 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 27, 2014, 11:00 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - November 06, 2014, 09:00 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - November 08, 2014, 10:56 PM