Bonesplinter Ravine [cp][m] mother, the moan from her is too kind sounding
La Muerte
Matriarca*

vampiress
141 Posts
Ooc — bon

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: oh my gyat.

fool, i've amassed an army. i'll send them your way and hang your tongue over my throne if you don't quit it. and yet each touch from nivis sends electricity through her veins and reaches her loins. it melts the queen, but shes forced to hide the result of this warmth with her tail tucked between her legs and a veneer of a cold visage.

the fiend finds his way through it anyways, anxious to reach her flame. reyna bares her teeth, but never snaps her jaws at him as the pair metaphorically tangle. a mating dance, where one pulls back and the other pulls forward. until eventually, one or both give in, embrace the inevitable, and become one.
reyna stands, and finally lifts her tail like one would the skirt of a dress. a tease, but anytime nivis threatens to come closer, she turns around and prances a few steps away. 

he would have to fight to have her, and she'll enjoy every minute of it. her alluring snake eyes say all, as they burn a bright crimson.
[Image: Illustration460.png]
nivis is welcome in all threads
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte!
Messages In This Thread
RE: [cp][m] mother, the moan from her is too kind sounding - by Reyna - April 03, 2024, 11:51 AM