Noctisardor Bypass bloodwine
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He welcomed her to him with warmth, returning her affections and crooning in their native tongue which roused feelings of great homesickness. Paarthurnax smiled then, though sadness glistened softly in her fiery gaze. "I have missed you," the crimson beauty said, relieved to hear that her mother was well though surprised to learn that she was unexpectedly with child. Nita had swore to enjoy what was left of her years, for she had raised several powerful sons and fine daughters of Samarkand. Paarthurnax knew that accidents happened, however, and that her new baby siblings would be no less loved. "Both of you. All of you, and the way things used to be."

But she could not return with him, no matter her brother's punishment. Her life was destined for the Teekon Wild, her heart chained to that of a certain silver outrider. A large part of her wished she could spirit herself home to the deserts she'd been born to, and take her beau and all that she loved with her. Such things were not possible, however; Shadow would never bow to another leader now that he'd had a taste of power, and his loyalty lay with Noctisardor. He was too proud to be ruled, and she very much doubted that the laws of Samarkand would suit him.

She inhaled deeply. "I cannot," the sandflower declined softly, her expression solemn. "I am mated now, and a Shabanu. I made my life here, for Sahrotaar had created a hell which I thought I could never return to." Xerxes would have to return home to Nita Frostfur with only the assurance that their scarlet girl was well, despite the ache in her heart at having to steel herself against the opportunity.
Messages In This Thread
bloodwine - by Xerxes - October 31, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: bloodwine - by Paarthurnax - November 02, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: bloodwine - by Xerxes - November 02, 2014, 05:52 PM
RE: bloodwine - by Paarthurnax - November 07, 2014, 06:38 AM
RE: bloodwine - by Xerxes - November 08, 2014, 06:32 PM
RE: bloodwine - by Paarthurnax - December 07, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: bloodwine - by Xerxes - December 10, 2014, 04:16 PM