Ouroboros Spine how can i believe when this cloud hangs over me
91 Posts
Ooc — bee
her smile only grew at his confirmation. galana's brothers were not full of jokes, neither the other men she knew. at the nudge of the beaver, an empty stomach was suddenly felt. was that why she'd been out in the first place? she nodded to him in thanks, planning to eat meticulously in order to preserve a lovely pelt.

"stray?" she paused her chewing, her tongue drawing across her lip to clean it of the creatures blood before speaking further. "i guess both? sort of..."

her brow quirked as she looked upwards in thought.

"i was born to aiolos and sakhmet, but kukutux is a true mother to me." the red-furred girl did not know how else to hit on her sakhmet's absence. "i left."

telling him she was kidnapped- in a sense would be a mood killer!

"or was taken, kinda." she nervously smiled once more with a breathy, short laugh. "nevermind that though. how'd you end up here? i always got excited with new faces, still do."

it felt everywhere she looked she saw a cousin, aunt, uncle, sister, or brother and boredom only grew with that, regardless of the love she held for them. peregrine was a lovely change, a face she could admire.
[Image: d3jp7hf-0664de4f-6cb0-4493-b8fd-98f26181...0z5sj-61nQ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: how can i believe when this cloud hangs over me - by Galana - April 04, 2024, 08:06 PM