Ouroboros Spine how can i believe when this cloud hangs over me
91 Posts
Ooc — bee
he explained subtly was raised not raised by his blood. galana watched him thoughtfully, her face expressing this as his eyes nervously sought something to settle on. she wished it to be her own.

life didn't exactly do right by any of us. and now i'm here.

her brows remained furrowed, but she smiled at him once more. everything he said, shortened into a few sentences, reflected pain, abandonment, and all things to her. there was so much galana didn't know, but she liked to think she understood him.

the stars fall where they may, huh?

she fondly thought of the stars lighting her path home. peregrine was full of lovely things to say, beautiful and compelling words in such a simple tone. spoken easy and light with content; as the girl saw it.

"they do." she said, looking away towards the trees around them. and then quieter. "makes this all seem... good. makes you appreciate more."

galana could not pretend she had moved on. she liked not thinking of it, only wanting to see that her family was here and those men were not. that was what was good. 

"are you going to stay here?" she paused. "until something else comes along at least?"

someone new, at least, to distract her from the departure of arrluk and ajei.
[Image: d3jp7hf-0664de4f-6cb0-4493-b8fd-98f26181...0z5sj-61nQ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: how can i believe when this cloud hangs over me - by Galana - April 06, 2024, 12:49 AM