Emberwood right here is where my friends they used to live
Lurker
217 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Yay :'-D also... I frickin love Thomas Brodie-Sangstere

Valtýr blood seeped like tar through his veins as heavy lids drooped wearily, lulled into slumber by the Reaper who threatened to sever him from the living realm. However, the voice of a stranger pulled the youth back to reality, though the child still teetered perilously between this world and the next.

"You there, are you..?..." the other called. Dim bronze eyes peered behind limbo's veil to look, but not truly see, into the night. November's moonlight highlighted only the cerulean blue of the vagrant's phantom gaze, and it caused the boy to shrink and cower beneath the man's watch. His jaw clench, stomach twisting. Small remnants of instinct told him to hide, but his body would not -- could not -- comply. His only recourse was to remained bundle between the roots like a newborn fawn.

It wasn't long before the sylph drew forth with prey, dropping a hare before the firstborn Sveijarn; a compassionate gesture by any measure. However, starvation had weaned his appetite and the smell of blood almost made Valtýr retch. "Eat,..Live," was the command. His heavy skull weakly reached out towards the prey, but he felt no hunger. Confused by his body's refusal, large tears began to pool down the youth's sooty cheeks. He looked towards the man with a disoriented and wanting gaze. "My Mom," was all he could croak; fighting sobs -- for crying physically hurt.
Messages In This Thread
RE: right here is where my friends they used to live - by Valtyr RIP - November 08, 2014, 01:31 AM