Emberwood right here is where my friends they used to live
34 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
◆I first discovered him in Nanny McPhee, and I was jealous of his acting skills. But Will chose him as Luc 's counter part☆ ◆

The roman looked down at the pathetic wad of bones and feverishly fire pelted pup. The whelp looked no could not be more older than 4 to 5 months, and seemed to be on the very thread of death. Being raised in the lands that he was, the man could feel no sense of sorrow, of sympathy, anything that could get him to help the pup. The weak were seen as a downfall of the pack, and were immediately shaped in the opposite fashion.
Luc could not issue a command in such a place, and decided against delivering the typical death blow to the pup.

He saw the boy give a full yet sickeningly failing attempt to obey the command, and at last, the Romans heart cracked a bit.
Lucius may have been raised by a merciless father, honed to be an instrument of death, but he paused such for the situation.
The young spoke.

'My Mom', the strangled words almost seemed to make their way to their own grave, coming out so pitifully.
So he had to find his mom, Eh?

"So be it. Point me to your home lands direction, ... and you will be reunited worth your mother, child. "

Cerulean orbs fastened themselves to the dying light in the sobbing boy's eyes. The tears flowed, riveting down the flame frosted face of the youth.
Messages In This Thread
RE: right here is where my friends they used to live - by Lucius Mortis - November 08, 2014, 02:08 AM