Emberwood right here is where my friends they used to live
Lurker
217 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Valtýr could feel the roman's hard stare upon him. His agouti hair prickled in apprehension, cheeks whetted by overflowing emotions. It matter not that this stranger could potentially be a foe; all Val cared about was that he had company for the first time in weeks. He'd be dammed to part from another of his breed again.

And so, when Lucius lumbered the question, "So be it. Point me to your home lands direction, ... and you will be reunited worth your mother, child, " Val deigned to speak even though he did not know which way the glacier slumbered. Hopelessly lost, but desperate not to loose the only tie he had, the child cooked up ideas. Bronze eyes flittered this way and that as he sniffled, looking for any sign of familiarity in the dark winter wood. But there was not one footprint, sight, or scent he knew. A streak of panic wrenched is heart. He was afraid this wolf would leave him alone if he did not provide an answer. Even the child had realized his odds were not in his favor.

Like a broken compass, Valtýr's thin muzzle eventually pointed Southwest, gaze switching between the enigmatic man and the frozen emberwood. Anywhere would be better than here.
Messages In This Thread
RE: right here is where my friends they used to live - by Valtyr RIP - November 08, 2014, 03:49 PM