Dawnlark Plains ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~
Loner
~Goldenwoman~
14 Posts
Ooc — C.C/Annie
“Yes, much colder especially higher north.” It had only been about a week or two since she left, so it was quite the temp change. Though nights here were very similar to days up there.

He continued, steadily speaking, generally inquisitive. She had never met anyone with quite a bustling curiosity… did he have family here too? He had originally mentioned he had no last name to recall, so perhaps a number of things have happened. He spoke again, asking her what it’s like to have a brother, and then that maybe it’s not so bad… he was right, she had to really think on this one. “It’s wonderful having a brother, though at times we may not have always agreed.” What makes him missing? “He was taken away by large two legged things, I could do nothing myself without risk of getting taken too.” Could she have missed John’s scent somewhere? Had he indeed walked this route before her? These were all valid self questions for her to take in, to truly think about. John would offered to pray over the questions and hope in faith for an earnest answer.

Even if he is gone, why both searching for him? Can’t you just find someone else to spend your time with? 

This question struck her, “I-I…. Don’t know?” She wondered, did Cassian need someone to spend time with, could a greater force have brought them together for a reason? She had to ask, she felt so compelled. “Cassian, would you spend time with me? Travel with me to the coast?” “Of course, you may say no… it’s at your own discretion.”

She realized that no two wolves would be well off alone, and with the current state of her log, she may have to find somewhere else sooner rather than later. Did he know a place to stay? He seemed like someone that John would’ve liked had he been here now, John wouldn’t want her to be alone for any longer.
~A heart full of love~
Messages In This Thread
~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 14, 2024, 11:34 AM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 22, 2024, 12:13 AM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 22, 2024, 11:16 AM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 22, 2024, 10:18 PM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 24, 2024, 09:56 PM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 30, 2024, 01:46 AM