Two Eyes Cenote is that it? are you not allowed to talk?
Muat-riya
Mazoi
20 Posts
Ooc — Delaney
if she took offense to his nickname, she did well to hide it. to stark's surprise, she rises to meet his quip with a challenge in her tone, laced with her words that has a small thrill slithering along the curve of his spine. i can probably manage that — he murmurs; subdued.

eset. he tests it out, letting the syllables lift and roll off his tongue.

stark. my name is stark. he reminds her; telling himself that his first introduction had gotten lost in the chaotic storm of words and possible, almost offenses he committed.

he hesitates for only a second before following after her, gaze sweeping across the palace walls, like an archaeologist discovering a lost queen's tomb; mirroring the same awe.

so, muat-riya, stark begins. what's it like? what are the expectations set for me?
Messages In This Thread
is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Ironspine - April 28, 2024, 05:58 AM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - April 28, 2024, 12:48 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - April 28, 2024, 03:33 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Ironspine - April 28, 2024, 03:58 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - April 29, 2024, 03:37 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - April 30, 2024, 06:11 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - June 02, 2024, 04:02 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - June 02, 2024, 07:04 PM