Redhawk Caldera As the seasons change I want to be there with you
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine liked hearing about his children, even if it wasn't entirely good news. It sounded like his daughters were still the same as he'd left them: two nice, one naughty. He smiled gently as that thought passed through his head. Of course, he loved Junior just as much as the others. She was just... difficult. Saēna could be too but this was more of a recent development, whereas the younger Osprey had been bullheaded since the day of her birth.

"No, he isn't here. You know, it doesn't surprise me at all that he's wandered away. As he got older, he seemed to be taking on the traits of a lone wolf. He was never really the social type," Peregrine mused. "Maybe he went looking for Kisu. Or he just went to see if the grass was greener somewhere else. I've started to really come to terms with the fact that children grow up and leave the nest. They can't all stay, after all."

"And what else of the plateau in general? Is there anything interesting or dramatic transpiring there?" he queried next. He'd already asked, sort of, but surely there was more to the story than what Osprey had already told him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: As the seasons change I want to be there with you - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 08, 2014, 07:13 PM