Whitefish River Visvi
Loner
31 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
AH! Thank you for popping in! <3

Tawodi returned the call, appearing overhead signaling the end of his hunting travels. Not a second goes by as Losi watch his descent did he let loose a shriller call, one that set the liver female’s fur to bristle ever so slightly. Not quite in fear, but apprehension.

They were not alone.

Wado, Tawodi. Thank you. Continue ahead until I send for you. Anagisdi. Go.” At her command he circled once before catching a wind current upwards to continue, his form growing smaller as the distance grew. She knew her companion would stay close, but far enough out of reach should things go awry.

The she wolf continued on her earthly path along the river, mirroring the hawk above. Though as he continued ahead, she stopped short as an unfamiliar scent hit her. Male, canid. Another shrill call from above guided her eyes upwards to the bird, his fly pattern indicating the direction of where she would find the other.

Eyes of gilded sunlight found him, perched at the waterside; his appearance tattered and frayed, as if moth-bitten. As all wolves are upon meeting, he was neither friend or foe, and she would very much like to find out which category he would occupy. And, he was very well the first she has encountered since arriving to these lands.

She called to him in greeting, a short bark, with a neutral look upon her face, but her stance was wary. Osiyo. Hello—I hope I am not intruding. These lands are not mine, I do not know them well.” The common tongue, infused with the accent of her people, was one she practiced as a child after having been told would be important to master for later in life. Hopefully, her accent did not impede the words too much.
Speaks: English & Tsalagi
(Please see profile for disclaimer)
Messages In This Thread
Visvi - by Losi - May 03, 2024, 12:26 PM
RE: Visvi - by Kaxwaan - May 04, 2024, 12:01 PM
RE: Visvi - by Losi - May 04, 2024, 06:58 PM
RE: Visvi - by Kaxwaan - May 05, 2024, 03:09 PM
RE: Visvi - by Losi - May 05, 2024, 03:40 PM
RE: Visvi - by Kaxwaan - May 05, 2024, 03:51 PM
RE: Visvi - by Losi - May 05, 2024, 04:12 PM
RE: Visvi - by Kaxwaan - May 05, 2024, 09:27 PM
RE: Visvi - by Losi - May 06, 2024, 06:22 AM