The Sunspire sun coming up on a dream come 'round
Loner
23 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
"Ah! My thanks," the girl cried, all too eager to throw herself into the offer. She was compact, and she did not take up too much space as she settled herself against the opposite wall. She let out a soft sigh of relief — not for her escape from the rain or cold, which truly hadn't bothered her, but for the simple pleasure of company after far too long on her own.

Her head turned toward the woman when she spoke, her answer at first only a sleepy-sounding, "Hm?"

And then, "Oh — it is only my natural inclination, I suppose. To seek high places. But they have not served me much lately until now!"

She was bone-tired now that even the smallest level of relief had been allowed to enter her system, but she livened quickly into the conversation. She offered what she hoped was a winsome smile, finding herself breathless at the idea even as she joked: "If you take me home with you, I will not have to comb peaks any longer."
Messages In This Thread
sun coming up on a dream come 'round - by Nephele - March 27, 2024, 10:29 PM
RE: sun coming up on a dream come 'round - by Ingiullik - May 08, 2024, 11:26 PM