Stavanger Bay but i was home-sick for familiar trees
172 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Andr's gaze turned to focus on Iaghe and his initial sense of worry began to fade as she smiled his way and reassuringly brushed her cheek against his. Whatever it was she had to say was good news and nothing to fret over is what he interpreted it as. But as she began to speak, what he could understand made him cautious.

"You meet a woman. A moonwoman? Who speaks your native language. And she taught you something?" He said relaying back his understanding. He wasn't sure what a moonwoman was, that this was in fact the correct term and Kukutux was a name, not Iaghe's mixed English.

This meant a few things. Most concerning to Andr was that Iaghe had gone off on her own and encountered a stranger. He didn't own her and he had no right to tell her what she could and could not do, but a part of him wanted to keep her in their little bubble, free from any potential harm. It also meant that this person Iaghe met may have the answers Iaghe was looking for, already having knowledge of her native tongue.

He couldn't grasp the final statement. Iaghe, home, teach, raise. They didn't seem to go together. "I'm afraid I'm a bit lost with the latter of what you said..." Did she think this moonwoman would be her key back home?
Messages In This Thread
but i was home-sick for familiar trees - by Iaghe - April 07, 2024, 05:10 PM
RE: but i was home-sick for familiar trees - by Iaghe - April 20, 2024, 01:53 PM
RE: but i was home-sick for familiar trees - by Andr - April 27, 2024, 12:51 PM
RE: but i was home-sick for familiar trees - by Andr - May 12, 2024, 08:05 PM