Porcupine Ridge but they're weird and they're wonderful
Bearclaw Valley
Claw
43 Posts
Ooc — siv
sorry for the delay! weekends are always my busiest with my job <3

if the time-skip and return isn't okay, let me know. happy to edit!

Only feel.

Somehow, in a sad way, that made it all the worse. Perhaps if it could be seen it might have been fixed. They could have found her someone, something. Instead it would have only been guesses at most.

He cared about this pain in her more than he wanted to admit, but perhaps the pinch of his brows gave it away.

Be careful.

She cared about his pains too, whether she knew it or not. He had become so good at projection upon others in order to ignore himself.

Until sunset he had gone to stretch his legs. Sometimes he roved, sometimes he stood deathly still. Yet he knew the moment that his body touched the ground he would have no more energy to move. He was not sure that any part of his travels had been as rough as this had. If only because he knew his limits and he stuck to the lowlands or wide open spaces.

It was why when he spotted a vale below he felt a well of relief spring forth.

He tried his best to urge Tawodi to head back towards her, if he still circled near. A way for her to know that he would soon follow.

He could not have imagined what might have happened had he led them to somewhere desolate or miserable. If the world had gone back to nothing but stone he might have very well turned them around.

This was good news to share and thus he felt confident in turning around.

Losi, He called out when he thought he had found the freshest of her scent again. The sun had set and the earth had become swallowed in shades of purple and blue. He hoped he would be forgiven for how long he had been absent.
Messages In This Thread
but they're weird and they're wonderful - by Athens - May 08, 2024, 11:54 AM
RE: but they're weird and they're wonderful - by Athens - May 12, 2024, 10:00 PM