the fire's only lit when death spits on it
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
I wanted to write more but I'm too tired, sorry about that :c

His brother. His twin. No, Keithen's twin. They both shared a body, but that didn't mean he acknowledged whatever Keith did as his own. And Kedge was one of those things. Time after time during their days as pups, Kedge had made it clear that he didn't like him, that he preferred the weaker state of mind he dared say was his true brother... Bullshit. And there he was. Looking at him like nothing ever happened and, ironically, making fun of his pelt?

Dude, he said rising an eyebrow without much amusement, Haven't you seen your pelt? the pale one nagged in an attempt to break the sly smile that traced the dark bastard's lips. Even your Father said you are an abomination... And I would appreciate if you stopped calling me that, that's not who I am and you're not my brother... he said with a smirk that threatened to flash his fangs in a growl.

Messages In This Thread
the fire's only lit when death spits on it - by Kenneth - November 07, 2014, 08:10 AM
RE: the fire's only lit when death spits on it - by Bane - November 07, 2014, 08:52 AM
RE: the fire's only lit when death spits on it - by Kenneth - November 07, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: the fire's only lit when death spits on it - by Bane - November 08, 2014, 11:55 PM
RE: the fire's only lit when death spits on it - by Kenneth - November 10, 2014, 09:07 AM
RE: the fire's only lit when death spits on it - by Bane - November 11, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: the fire's only lit when death spits on it - by Kenneth - November 15, 2014, 03:34 AM
RE: the fire's only lit when death spits on it - by Bane - November 29, 2014, 09:45 PM