Swiftcurrent Creek Say something, I'm giving up on you.
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
It was a quiet morning -- his eyes skimmed over the dead leaves that littered the grounds now, with only a spare few still clinging to the bare trees. Only weeks before they had been brilliant in color -- autumn was a season e usually felt great comfort in, despite the need to prepare for winter. His last few months had slipped past him however without much memory of what had transpired. Bazi was over a month now in her disappearance, and he had waited for the shape of the moon she had promised to return by.

And when it had passed, and still no sign of his pristine lover, he had pulled in to himself even more. Kaskara had taken Falwasi and Kieran on to a scouting mission to Duskfire Glacier, and he currently awaited word. For now, he could only speculate.. and every scenario he did so, was never a flattering nor happy one.

He stiffened when a familiar song echoed in to the air. Paarthurnax. Their latest encounter had revealed to him how far over the line he could step, and guilt flooded him as he recalled her soft fur beneath the ministrations of his muzzle -- how far he would have tried to push it had she not straightened him up. He had been a sinking ship when she had last seen him.. and he had thought then he had ruined their friendship forever.

So what was it she wanted now?

With the nervousness that besotted a man who had done wrong unto another, Scimitar went to her summon, albeit reluctantly. He was within her presence within moments, never being too far from the borders, and his eyes swept over her fatigued form with concern. "Paarthurnax," he greeted, using her full name rather her nickname, simply for formality sake. His figure straightened as he regarded her, but he did not make move to close the distance between them -- he had burned that bridge already.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 10:06 AM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 02:15 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 03:39 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 05:58 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 06:43 AM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 10, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 01:04 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 10, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 10, 2014, 02:10 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 02:29 PM