Sun Mote Copse sonder
20 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Auburn eyed the hare with an uncomfortable mix of emotions that made her gut roil. She'd been working for days on her food-aggression, but she still had to force her hackles back down every time food was presented to her. She forced herself to sit down and stop looking at it, keeping her eyes firmly on Njord, though she avoided his eyes as a sign of respect. She certainly wasn't trying to challenge him. Thank you, she said softly, her wispy voice in direct contrast with the feral behavior she had exhibited with Meerkat that day.

It is nice to meet you, she went on, dipping her head. I-I am Auburn. She opened her mouth to speak again, but realized she had no idea what to say. She'd always been softer than those of her birth pack. No one else had ever said thank you that she remembered, leading her to wonder where she'd even picked up the phrase. Um... She glanced at Njord awkwardly, trying to think of what to say. Th-thank you for the food and for letting me stay here...? Her voice landed in a questioning tone, so high-pitched as to be squeaky, her eyes wide, begging. Is this right? Am I doing it right?
Messages In This Thread
sonder - by Njord - May 20, 2024, 01:02 PM
RE: sonder - by Auburn - May 20, 2024, 01:38 PM
RE: sonder - by Njord - May 23, 2024, 03:18 PM
RE: sonder - by Auburn - May 23, 2024, 04:12 PM