Bonesplinter Ravine inevitabilis
La Muerte
Patriarca*
idle
71 Posts
Ooc — idle

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: language

So much was going inside of Nivis at that moment. Internally he was entertained, surprised and also fed by the minor conflict itself, and a part of him wanted it to keep pushing it to see what would happen. It was fun for no reason, truhtfully. Even if it meant no good. It didn't matter, so when Reyna interrupted the rising up crisis between him and Klara, he rolled his eyes back up. As if she was hopeless, scared something bad would happen... worried about him.

Besides, nobody said he was gonna become the king yet. Apparently though, he had no saying in this matter.

Oh, the love of my life. The future king? You have been around. He spoke in a very calm matter, stepping to the side to perceive Reyna better. She was beautiful as always. Everything's alright, both of us were just having a peaceful conversation about you. What a coincidence. At the end Nivis smirked, then sighed. His attention was now aimed towards the grey lady.

Your new toy would surely be honored to tell us what's the matter, right? Don't hurt her, she must really be frustrated from the pressure in the air.

Oh, he was such a bitch.

are you lost my little lamb, reyna?
in my heart perhaps? 

nivis is rated mature
reyna is welcome in all threads
Messages In This Thread
inevitabilis - by Klara - April 12, 2024, 03:21 PM
RE: inevitabilis - by Nivis - April 15, 2024, 06:31 PM
RE: inevitabilis - by Klara - April 16, 2024, 06:25 AM
RE: inevitabilis - by Nivis - April 16, 2024, 02:37 PM
RE: inevitabilis - by Klara - April 24, 2024, 04:30 AM
RE: inevitabilis - by Reyna - April 24, 2024, 07:51 AM