Emberwood i've told a million lies, but now i tell a single truth
<font face="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#008b8b;">k</span><span style="color:#158b8b;">a</span><span style="color:#298b8b;">l</span><span style="color:#3e8b8b;">e</span><span style="color:#528b8b;">i</span><span style="color:#3e828b;">d</span><span style="color:#297a8b;">o</span><span style="color:#15718b;">s</span><span style="color:#00688b;">c</span><span style="color:#087b93;">o</span><span style="color:#108d9b;">p</span><span style="color:#18a0a2;">e</span><span style="color:#20b2aa;"> </span><span style="color:#2abab3;">e</span><span style="color:#34c2bb;">y</span><span style="color:#3ec9c4;">e</span><span style="color:#48d1cc;">s</span></div></font>
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini

The freckled male's throat purred softly as if to voice his agreement with the Bazi look-alike's statement. He could still remember the exact instant he had fallen in love with the skies. The glistering diamonds that began to scatter across the empty canvas of the night had captivated him from the start, when he was still a child.

He remebered clearly, sitting outside his family's den to simply look up, while his mother and father argued in the background and his brother teased her sister or tried to sneak out. They had been his escape and had turned into his passion; his obsession. Even to this very day he had not allowed a single night to go by unnoticed, unappreciated. Every night before crawling into the depths of his den and resting his heavy bones on the cold floor, he casted his eyes to the heavens and wished thm goodnight.

But they were more than a simple company for Galileo. Over the years and months he had begun to notice patterns and distinct shapes that formed when the stars began their dance across the nightsky.

The faint sound of the girl's voice pulled his eyes back to her, he had forgotten about her for a second. "Galileo" he barked, sensing the annoyance in the female's tone. He chuffed soflty and settled his amber eyes onto the young one's face, he could do nothing againts her impatience. Sooner or later she would come across the harsh reality that life was not a race.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i've told a million lies, but now i tell a single truth - by Galileo - November 09, 2014, 09:53 PM