Cedar Sweep we’ll find one another in that big somewhere out there
20 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Fish? Auburn wondered if he was looking to go fishing, and was halfway between offering to show him the nearest stream and running away with her tail between her legs because fish was food, but then the boy clarified. Fish was his brother. She tilted her head, trying to think if she'd met any wolves named Fish on her way here, but she was fairly certain she'd purposefully avoided any contact with her own kind until she'd showed up on the Copse's borders, starving to death.

I'm sorry, she said, I've never met a wolf by that name. What does he look like? Maybe I can keep an eye out... It would be the least she could do, considering all this pack had done for her so far, especially given her strange violence around food. Now that someone had explained how unusual that behavior was, eating had become an entire affair. She was slowly attempting to retrain herself, to stop her body from reacting automatically, but it was difficult. However, as she looked upon the boy, she vowed silently to do her best to change her ways. The thought of hurting him, even on accident, abhorred her.