Mudminnow River rock my world
30 Posts
Ooc — Orion
"I mean- it sounds stupid," now she was really flustered, cheeks burning scarlet. The seconds seemed to drag on and Leifa was about to open her mouth and apologise for her ridiculous idea before Cassian - surprisingly - agreed. Her expression lit up, tail buffeting the ground. "Let's gather some supplies. I'll need a big leaf... maybe a chunk of food." Prodding her stomach with her paw, she was glad when the queasy feeling no longer returned. "And I hope you've also got some good lungs!" 

Placing the tooth on a flat rock nearby, the yearling rose clumsily to her feet as she got to work. "You're a real clump of nettles, aren't you," she retorted half-heartedly at his insult. He wasn't wrong - Leifa sucked at a lot of things, including drowning. But that didn't mean she wanted to be reminded of her ineptitude.

He asked of her family then and she paused for a moment. What was it like? "Annoying. I love them, but they're worse than you sometimes." As were all siblings, right? "We were looking for my brother, Nazair, but after a while we sorta went our own ways. I guess, I want to find my parents because I miss them. It's been a while." It was an unusual stab of vulnerability and one she quickly moved on from with a clear of her throat and a shake of her head at his offer to sacrifice his tooth in solidarity.

"You don't have to do anything, Cassian. Tell me more about yourself, though. What're your folks like?"
Messages In This Thread
rock my world - by Leifa - May 05, 2024, 12:35 PM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 06, 2024, 03:10 AM
RE: rock my world - by Leifa - May 06, 2024, 02:23 PM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 08, 2024, 01:59 AM
RE: rock my world - by Leifa - May 08, 2024, 11:31 AM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 12, 2024, 08:49 PM
RE: rock my world - by Leifa - May 16, 2024, 08:07 AM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 20, 2024, 10:10 PM
RE: rock my world - by Leifa - May 29, 2024, 11:08 AM
RE: rock my world - by Cassian - May 29, 2024, 03:01 PM