Moonspear unnuk ⦾
Moonspear
Babe
64 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Check me out, power-playing everyone (pssst, let me know if you mind and I’ll make changes). :)

Had Pie been capable of it, they surely would’ve looped their arm in Tiki’s, swinging them and singing as the pair made their way down the mountainside with anaa, braataa and sistraa in tow. Little Treepie did warble as they went along, shooting smiles at their best friends (Sialuk and Tikaani, respectively) every so often.

Their tune tapered away only when they neared the foot of the mount to spy two wolves awaiting them there. Treepie didn’t really remember Kukutux, though they beamed at her all the same. Their attention soon shifted to the youngster at her side, a boy colored like a storm cloud.

Hi! Tiuttuk chirped. I’m Pie! they declared, using their favored nickname. And this is my Tiki!

They slung a two-toned arm over the younger girl’s shoulder, tugging her close, then grinned expectantly as they waited for the rest of the introductions to be made.
Common Tongue | Atkan Aleut

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
unnuk ⦾ - by Kukutux - May 29, 2024, 12:16 PM
RE: unnuk ⦾ - by Tikaani - May 29, 2024, 01:01 PM
RE: unnuk ⦾ - by Treepie - May 29, 2024, 01:23 PM
RE: unnuk ⦾ - by Tautukpik - May 29, 2024, 02:36 PM
RE: unnuk ⦾ - by Nutuyikruk - May 29, 2024, 02:53 PM
RE: unnuk ⦾ - by Sialuk - May 30, 2024, 05:15 PM
RE: unnuk ⦾ - by Kukutux - June 16, 2024, 04:00 PM
RE: unnuk ⦾ - by Tikaani - June 17, 2024, 10:54 AM
RE: unnuk ⦾ - by Treepie - June 17, 2024, 12:27 PM
RE: unnuk ⦾ - by Tautukpik - June 17, 2024, 04:14 PM